Disclosure

Witch Hunt

Disclosure

Post by Witch Hunt »

Do you think that the government will admit to he existence of intelligent alien life?

I don't know what the term disclosure means to you all, but in the general sense if the term, "DISCLOSURE" has already happened There just wasn't a formal announcement from the American government. Think about all of the movies, t.v. shows, books and news articles over the last 40 years. Nothing definitive, nothing concrete, just a few credible witnesses and a few scorch marks on the ground. And all of that designed to make the general population think that the government is not telling the truth. Swamp gas? Venus? Give me a break. The last 40 years have been designed to manufacture a narrative that de-sensitizes a large portion of the American or even the world population when or if contact is officially made.

But hey, what do I know, I'm just some drunk anonymous asshole on the internet.
Red

Re: Disclosure

Post by Red »

It means the Government would have to disclose all of what they know, which will never happen. I don't think america or russia would honestly say that they don't really know much.
I just havent heard anyone saying anything of any substance that wasnt also selling some spiritual alien convoluted bs story. Steven Greer will show you lots of disclosure stuff and let you talk to aliens...for five thousand dollars.
Lexion

Post by Lexion »

Greer is also an ER Dr. that never worked in an ER.
Red

Post by Red »

Lexion wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 11:53 pm Greer is also an ER Dr. that never worked in an ER.
Yes, he is laughable. He reminds me a lot of Jesse Ventura in that way. By that i mean he uses semi-related experience to leverage an authoritative position. i was in the UDP and a professional wrestler so i know how the government works and how the jews did 911. Hollywood is bad . Greer would have done a lot more if he didn't get greedy and start charging for stupid shi and rambling about zero-point energy. Zero-point energy which is explained by using a bunch of science words instead of "magic". The zero-point works by utilizing a quantum magnetic oscillating graviton emission tube around a binary photon emitter...its a magic dildo with a strobe light.
Witch Hunt

Post by Witch Hunt »

Red wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 8:33 pm It means the Government would have to disclose all of what they know, which will never happen. I don't think america or russia would honestly say that they don't really know much.
I just havent heard anyone saying anything of any substance that wasnt also selling some spiritual alien convoluted bs story. Steven Greer will show you lots of disclosure stuff and let you talk to aliens...for five thousand dollars.
They do not have to disclose anything. Governments have already laid the ground work to make the populace assume that the government will be lying, so the more the government discloses, the more people will distrust them. The government could say anything they wanted to.
Red

Post by Red »

That is kinda the fault of the conspiracy theorists that like to cherry pick what they want.
Government lies, see ? They gave me documents saying so! Also here is another official saying X but he is secretly saying Y"
Witch Hunt

Post by Witch Hunt »

Red wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 8:27 pm That is kinda the fault of the conspiracy theorists that like to cherry pick what they want.
Government lies, see ? They gave me documents saying so! Also here is another official saying X but he is secretly saying Y"
That's if you believe that conspiracy theorists are organic and not contrived or paid.