The mask doesn't cause breathing problems!

COINTEL, Disinfo and Propaganda
Witch Hunt

Re: The mask doesn't cause breathing problems!

Post by Witch Hunt »

First definition from Webster's:
Off Topic
science noun

sci·​ence | \ ˈsī-ən(t)s \
Definition of science
1: the state of knowing : knowledge as distinguished from ignorance or misunderstanding
Now ask a devout person if that definition applies to faith Now imagine if you asked that question to people 5,000 years ago.

Now I love science, but make no mistake, I believe science is basically just another religion. Replete with dogma, doctrine and martyrs.
grimsianabeech

Post by grimsianabeech »

These motherfuckers teach kids that they're fucking animals from a very small age. They even say that it's morally wrong not to teach little children they're fucking insignificant animals in a meaningless universe. I mean, go figure that one out... but that's evolution in a nutshell. Basically, evolution is the theory that "You're worthless. Fuck you and die."

You're nothing but a fucking meaningless animal, little Johnny/Judy. Isn't that fascinating!? Aren't you so fucking fascinated by how much of a fucking worthless animal you are?

It's the most sinisterly anti-human rhetoric (disguised as "humanism", by the way) that has ever been devised, and yet they have sing song kids documentaries teaching basically nihilism and misanthropy as "fun and learning".

And if you don't like it, luckily we empowered them enough over the past century that they've invented world destroying weapons, and they're all pointed directly at... us.

The worst evil looks like the greatest good at first.

That's why it's so damn evil.

Don't just "trust the science".

"The science" did this to us.

It will continue doing this to us, if we let it...

Because "the science" is a sick fucking sadistic son of a bitch from the bowels of goddamned hell.
grimsianabeech

Post by grimsianabeech »

Witch Hunt

Post by Witch Hunt »

grimsianabeech wrote: Thu Dec 24, 2020 7:30 am
Don't just "trust the science".

"The science" did this to us.

It will continue doing this to us, if we let it...

Because "the science" is a sick fucking sadistic son of a bitch from the bowels of goddamned hell.
Absolutely!
grimsianabeech

Post by grimsianabeech »

hey i actually remembered my password and stuff after duh looking at what my screen name was... wow i was way off.

plus... my keyboard is broken.

/derailed
Witch Hunt

Post by Witch Hunt »

grimsianabeech wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 3:17 am
/derailed
Well it wouldn't be Amkon if it wasn't.
grimsianabeech

Post by grimsianabeech »

iS That commenT *SCIENCE CERTIFIED*?

I'M cURRENtly deLVING DEEP INTO StAR treK....

aND i THink tHat sHOw SINGle-Handedly bROUGhT ABOUT THIS enTIRE SITuation wE aRE CURRENTLY IN.

i THiNK Most PEOPLE Just assuME That's HOW THE FUTURE IS GoiNG tO BE...

wHICH Is why THE "atheisM" LOgO looks just lIKE A StAR TREK lOGo....

ThE PRoBLEm is tHAt, IN the oRIGINAL SERIES, TNG, AND DEEP SPACE NINE, there are lots OF reliGIOUS and spIritUal Elements, anD onLY oNCE IN a wHILE DO ThEy come acrOSS a truly faNAtiCalLY DEluDEd rACE OR SOMEONE WHO IS PURPOSELY DECEIVING PEOPLE TO WORSHIP SOMETHING, and that is nEveR APplIed UNIVeRsaLLY TO all beliefs tHEY eNcounteR.

THe klIngon ReliGion Is jUST THere iN the baCKgRouNd for the MOST PART, The BajORaN rELigIon Seems like IT ACTUALLY HAS SOME TEETH, AND EVEN PICARD And the SeCuLArIsts oN The eNtERprise ADMIT THAT therE'S So MUCH tHEy don't kNOW THAT thEY caN't pROVE OR DISPROVe a Lot oF beliefs.

So basICALLy nOw i'M A tREKKIE.

LLAP, BIOTCH!