The mask doesn't cause breathing problems!

COINTEL, Disinfo and Propaganda
Witch Hunt

Re: The mask doesn't cause breathing problems!

Post by Witch Hunt »

Crackdown, especialliy if the Democrats get the Senate as well.
grimsianabeech

Post by grimsianabeech »

I woke up with a bad feeling. I've had a recurring thought I can't shake. Have you noticed "experts" sudden fascination with asteroids these past few months?

How easy would it be to either fake an asteroid attack with nukes either launched from space or into space and then back into earth's orbit? Would it even matter if anyone knew the "asteroid impact" was faked if the devastation was large enough? They could just say "screw it" launch a couple of high yield nukes into a populated area, and whether or not it was an asteroid impact or a nuclear attack, other countries would believe it was a nuclear attack and would probably launch counter-strikes...

After that... the chaos and confusion, mass casualties, and overall destruction of all infrastructure, would pretty much cover up any wrong-doings with pure pandemonium.

All while being precisely designed beforehand to achieve all of the goals outlined on the Georgia Guidestones.

Realizing that the enemy has a vast arsenal of world-ending nukes perpetually pointed at you has a very subtle terror-inducing effect on the population. It seems like that's enough of a terror tactic to effectively end any unsanctioned revolt before it even starts.

Even more of an incentive to live in deep, dark, denial of what's happening around you.

Ignorance is bliss. Truth is excruciating.
grimsianabeech

Post by grimsianabeech »

The perpetually re-dying nature god does not just die quietly. It dies in flames.
Witch Hunt

Post by Witch Hunt »

grimsianabeech wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 7:35 pm The perpetually re-dying nature god does not just die quietly. It dies in flames.
And some gods punish their followers for their sins.
► Show Spoiler
grimsianabeech

Post by grimsianabeech »

I get the jest of your criticism, believe you me.

I'd rather speak in a fashion which would cause people to consider the possibility that God is perfectly just in His decisions... whether or not they believe in a god or gods.

I hate to say it, but we can't just blame some super-secret elites. They aren't the idiots knowingly buying into lies and propaganda just because they fear losing access to streaming content and fast-food munchies. They aren't the ones ignoring the poor and the sick around us. I can't blame anyone else but myself if I see a homeless person begging for change and I don't help them (which happened recently... and yes I understand criticism of panhandling and how many panhandlers are alpha dogs who stake out that spot with express intent of emotionally blackmailing patrons... but it was still a blow to any sense of just desserts I might feel that I'm owed for X, Y, and Z on the part of a Just God... because I would've used that rationale regardless of whether the person was really in need or not).

It's ordinary people like you and I who perpetuate evil (you might ask what have babies done? Well, imagine a baby spewing out of the womb a full grown man with a raging hard-on. He'd murder and rape and steal everyone and everything in sight because tiny babies are inherently selfish assholes, which is why women want to murder them before they are born)... all while at the same time condemning God for being unjust for punishing evil.

It's a matter of pulling the log out of one's eye before seeing fit to judge the speck in another's. If God decides tomorrow to allow Bennu to smash into Hong Kong or New York City, tens of millions will die instantly. Possibly a few billion in the aftermath.

Do you know what? That would be perfectly justified... because think about it. We're all a bunch of assholes who should probably just nuke ourselves. In and of ourselves, the bitter rottenness of the world outweighs any semi-half-assed attempt to be anything more than glorified savages more despicable than the meanest bonobo ape.

Yet... there is this insistence we have upon these imaginary seeming concepts such as Love, Justice, Mercy, Purpose, Truth, etc... and there is evidence that these things transcend our ability to quantify them or enact them in the way we should, but even so that these qualities are real "things".

I believe in Reason as much as I have faith in God. I say that, no matter how much logic or rationality naturalistic empirical gives us, that sort of logic and rationality amounts ultimately to absurdity. If it amounts ultimately to absurdity, then how are we to use this humanistic (or atheistically misanthropic, depending on which side of the Nietzschean scale you fall) reasoning to judge absolutely anything, let alone the actions of a god we do not even believe exists? More interestingly... why would we? But for some absurd reason, we do.

So let's tally up our human score:

Inherently evil. Inherently absurd. Inherently hypocritical.

We could shout "But God made us this way! He's responsible!"

Yet, we secretly know how that actually sounds. It sounds like an angry teenager lashing out at their parents.

Teenagers are intimidating, can be quite clever, and are very vocal about their opinions... but that doesn't mean they should be allowed to run a country, let alone drive a car.

But I need to say one thing to finish off this post:

THREAD DE-RAILED!!!
Red

Post by Red »

WTC7 happens to be the backbone AND Achilles heel of the 9/11 conspiracy. WTC7 was never hit by a plane so it MUST be a conspiracy. The truth is it was hit by the north tower while it came down and that is the problem. If WTC7 got hit by one of the falling towers (which it was) then the whole "controlled demolition" thing goes out the window.
Witch Hunt

Post by Witch Hunt »

CHARLIE DON"T SURF!
grimsianabeech

Post by grimsianabeech »

Red wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 12:03 am WTC7 happens to be the backbone AND Achilles heel of the 9/11 conspiracy. WTC7 was never hit by a plane so it MUST be a conspiracy. The truth is it was hit by the north tower while it came down and that is the problem. If WTC7 got hit by one of the falling towers (which it was) then the whole "controlled demolition" thing goes out the window.
Not really. Just look at how it fell. If you want to tell yourself that a building hit unevenly by falling debris (however large... and I'm pretty sure it wasn't hit by the whole north tower like some of the closer WTC complexes were, just for clarification) magically falls down evenly into its own footprint, feel free. I'm sure you could conjure up some convincing scientific evidence, but the problem is that no science is objective. WTC7 is so much more than just the make or break point for 9/11 conspiracy, and that's the problem. Science cannot be trusted when plain sight is all that's needed... because in reality, it's not science. It's the scientific technocracy. There's never any conspiracy here.... have you noticed that trend? Have you noticed the technocracy ever proving any conspiracy related to itself?

It's not just that the building wasn't hit by a plane. It's the whole collapse. It's completely "unnatural". Staged.

Yes... and I've seen photos of the severely damaged side of the building. It still doesn't change the problem of the unnatural neatness of the collapse.

I have no "evidence" other than the footage of the collapse, and you can only explain it away if you try... because we all instinctively know what it looks like, but it can't be that... because if it is that, your whole entire life is a cleverly crafted sham, and we've got too much to lose by realizing that. So we pay scientists to explain it away in as complicated of a way as possible so that we can later point to it and say "science disproves your theory". Well I'm not a scientist, so obviously I can't come up with an equally complex rebuttal. So the lie wins because the lie relies on convoluted obfuscation because that makes it impenetrable to scrutiny...

Unless you just look at the shit for a bit and admit it's fucking phony as shit like your damn eyes and better judgment tell you.

Alas, but then your life would be over.
grimsianabeech

Post by grimsianabeech »

Remember this... scientists always have everything to lose, and that inherently tilts their bias violently in the direction of the great lie... and even if they have only their minds left... they can always lose those, too.
Witch Hunt

Post by Witch Hunt »

It amazes me that people are more worried about wearing a mask than how the fatalities are counted.Seriously, has anyone died of old age since January?