THEY'RE COMING.

news and stuff
grimsianabeech

THEY'RE COMING.

Post by grimsianabeech »

VELVEETA, NAZIS, AND FREEMASONS. i'M TIRED AND i FORGET WHAT THIS WAS ALL ABOUT.

You gEt thE JAB, yOu MeRGe With The meta-pLAstiC FlESHGOD hiding behind this meat-verse WhO iS dEsTinEd TO BE cast INTO HELL FOREVER.

I mean... what else TELLS PEOPLE "I'm a globaL SChmuck SUCKER" more then gettinG STUCK WitH that guck?

you will become the no-faced generic anybody, and even a warm clear day will FEEL AS ACRID AS THE BASEMENT OF A MORTUARY... THE SMELL OF DEATH AND FORMALDehyde FOR THE resT OF eternIty.

aNYOnE sTILL pretending to be some badass rebel after That WILl GET bitch smacked by my tINY weird ass.
Witch Hunt

Re: THEY'RE COMING.

Post by Witch Hunt »

you knew this was going to happen.....
grimsianabeech

Post by grimsianabeech »

yeah i DID... bUT i've speNT the past 10 YeaRS hopING i WAS wroNG. eVEN AFTER i sAw tHE ROOTS OF this conspIRACY firstHAnd evEN at local lEVELS, even in MY OWN SOCIal CIRCLES...

I STIll hope i'M WROng... NOt for my SAKE, bUT FOr everyONE WHO IS ASLEEP. They wiLL noT BE REstinG IN PeacE.

yeT... THIS TRULy IS a madNEsS. A SpirituAL maDNESs... AND THAT IS much HARDer tO SHAKE Than EVEN A mERE psyCHOLoGICAL DISORDer.

yoU DON'T underSTAnd How all-eNCOMpassing it is. the GenERic god OF the masons HAS GOBBLED uP virtuALLy eveRYone, WHEtHER thEY ARe believers OR NOT.

they are ALl "in On it" TogetHER. from THE BOTTom to the top. hecK, I wOULDn'T even daRE JOIN any "truth" MOveMEnts OR "REVolutions". iT's all comproMised.

i'm OnlY HERE BECAUSE OF nosTaLgia, REALLy. I DOn't eveN know if anybODy HERE IS hip to wHAt I'm LAYING DOWN.

aLmost EveryOne yoU meeT IS EITHER A "BUILdER" Or A "BRick". PERHaps THat could be you, as well.

BuT theRe is A SOluTiON... ONLy oNE SOLUTIOn.

"Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the scriptures, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes?"

frEEMASonrY... iS THE BANE OF MY Existence. not JUsT BeCaUSE tHEy rejeCTed me. i'M glAd they rEJEcTED Me. IT's THE baNE of MY exISTeNCE BecAuse iT ASsImilaTeS EVErything anD tUrNs It alL INto gENERic crAp... SUPERFICially appeaLIng, BUT INSIDE, full of nothIng But dEATH.

aNy mYSTERY BEYOND THAT IS irrelEVANT. JuST Know that IT's SataNIC. WHAT IS happening right now was fORetold tO ME YEArs AGO bY BoTh MAsons AND THE OTo... LUCIFER IS RIsing, anD ThErE'S nOt Much timE LEFT.
Witch Hunt

Post by Witch Hunt »

I had a joos tell me that the Freemasons were just either lazy joos or joos that forgot they were joos
grimsianabeech

Post by grimsianabeech »

Well... there is an issue where the jews actually don't know who they serve because they listen to the rabbis, and the rabbis are almost all kabbalah practitioners or at the very least they acknowledge the authority of those who are... and it's been that way for at least more than half a millenium, but if you read the Talmud at all, you run across some very strange and flat out evil things which only begin to make sense in the light of the existence of an esoteric system such as kabbalah going way back even to the time of Jesus. If the Old Testament is held in any reverence with Jews, they should realize the fact that, even way back to the times of Moses, the Israelites time and time again grew impatient with God and went after "other gods" and learned the ways of the pagan nations. Pagan nations in and around that area all practiced esoteric religions... the "mystery schools" which go all the way back to ancient Babylon and ancient Egypt. Pretty much all pantheistic religions had their exoteric mythologies, but the exoteric religions were all ruled over by mystery school adepts initiated into the mysteries.

Saying that Kabbalah is somehow different is a simple diversionary tactic, and since 99 percent of people don't bother to question the word of a Jewish authority because... the Holocaust... they get away with spreading that idea like it's gospel fact. Same with Freemasonry... oh, it's not a religion? Okay. See, guys? You're wrong. The "Masonic expert" says so. The fact is that it is quite clearly a system of divination, sorcery, and magic. It is a gnostic religion, and all gnostic religions arise from the same source... that is... the "god" of nature, in all its many guises.

I'm not implicating Jews as a whole, even very devout ones, any further than simply being misled. I'm actually implicating all of those, both "Jew" and "gentile", who have been initiated spiritually into the highest degrees of the one world religion (which also comes in many guises... merely variations on a theme).

Christianity is a very curious religion, in that it's proper form requires explicit and implicit faith (trust) in an invisible God, made manifest in the flesh through Jesus Christ. Judaism in its ancient form does the same thing, although they had a different covenant with God and were under obligation to the Law (However, if you read closely, all the greatest prophets and men of God in the OT were in the end justified by Faith, not by the Law.)

Mystery traditions, of which all other religions descend into (including Catholicism and Eastern Orthodox, which while technically "Christian" in superficial form, are mostly extra-Biblical in their practice... meaning it is NOT what the original Christians practiced, as outlined in Acts, the Epistles, or in the Gospel teachings of Christ.), all contain practices and rituals designed to make manifest a certain kind of spiritual sight, by which the "invisible" then becomes visible. But these induced revelations are all either the product of a person's mind, or they are products of manifestations of fallen angels AKA false gods... some of which have taken the form of Christian icons such as Jesus, Mary, and various "saints" (Watch the first season of the show The Magicians... there's a demon which takes the form of the Virgin Mary, and apparently the demon is the one all the Catholics have been praying to for the better part of 2000 years. Interesting little nugget.)

So... point being... modern day Judaism is presided over by Satanists posing as priests of God. I'm sure some truly believe that the god they are interacting with is the true Living God... but that's how strong and universal the deception is.

Quite simply, no man comes to the Living God. He comes to the man. He chooses whom He will. No form of religious activity, no form of meditation or mantra, no ritual, no drug trip, nothing done by an individual, can bring one to God. God draws those He Wills to Him... and even then, very few people ever "see" God. He resides in a secret place which only He grants access to. The "Holy of holies".

The only One who can enter that Holy of holies is the High priest, and Christ is that high priest.

If Christ is in you, then you are counted also as a high priest, and God may grant you access to where He resides... beyond all creation....

But the question I wrestle with is... how few is "a few", and how does God decide who is worthy in His eyes?

I dunno. What I can say is that Christ said "Blessed are those who have not seen and yet believe."

Whatever revelation one has of the Living God... whether they were confronted directly by God Himself, or whether they just heard and the Spirit filled them and they believed sight unseen.... Faith is still an invisible thing, and both face a very similar struggle. It could be that Christ was suggesting that those who hear and believe sight unseen are blessed because they may actually be less thick-headed than those who need God to appear before them to believe. The latter being the case with the apostle, Thomas.

"But Thomas, one of the twelve, called Didymus, was not with them when Jesus came. The other disciples therefore said unto him, We have seen the Lord. But he said unto them, Except I shall see in his hands the print of the nails, and put my finger into the print of the nails, and thrust my hand into his side, I will not believe."

The world has a way of insisting upon itself. Doubt is a relentless demon.
Witch Hunt

Post by Witch Hunt »

Ironic,considering Jesus said “Take heed that no one deceives you."
grimsianabeech

Post by grimsianabeech »

i'M a piece Of DIRT.

If i aM FOrGiVen, GOd KNows.

iF I've Heard the CalL buT havenn't FULLY heEdEd the WORD... WHAT Does thaT MaKE ME?

A LYIng piece of SHit!!!

god dAMmiT!!! wAIt... wHAt DoES GOD dAMn, EXACtLy herE?

IT.
Witch Hunt

Post by Witch Hunt »

Your post reminds me of this Tool song

grimsianabeech

Post by grimsianabeech »

Best tooL SONg... SerIaL.

soMeoNe cUt MY InTerNet And pHONE LiNE a FEW DAYS AGO. i DON'T DO SMART PHONES AND aT&T HAS THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER.

sO i ALMOST WENT INSANE.

i DIDN'T realize how MUcH of a DIGitaL HERoiN aDDICT I am.

hAHAHA... i'M ALLOWED TO LAUGH BECAUSE i KNOW HOW SERIOUS THE SITUATION IS.

aLL THE CHUCKLING MOCKERS AROUND ME... THEIR LAUGHTER IS NERVOUSNESS... BECAUSE THEY'RE BETTING THAT THE TYGER WON'T EAT THEM, BUT... IT IS A TYGER, AFTER ALL.
grimsianabeech

Post by grimsianabeech »

it's interesting. tigers have stripes to camouflage them in the bush so they can more easily catch prey. you go out into the bush thinking nothing is amiss, and then suddenly, the tIger leaps on yOU...

sOMETHING ELSE IS COMING IN DISGUISE, i BELIEVE. SOMETHING WHICH DISGUISES ITSELF AS LIGHT, SO THAT IT DRAWS MANY NEAR, BUT THEN SUDDENLY, IT LEAPS UPON THEM... AND THEY ALLTOO LATE REALIZE... IT IS THE GREATEST OF DARKNESS.

IN OUR TIME, WE HAVE SEEN WHAT AMERICA HAS TURNED INTO.

WAS IT ALL A TRAP? WAS THIS COUNTRY LIKE THE TYGER? DID IT CAMOUFLAGE ITSELF AS SOMETHING BENIGN, SOMETHING GOOD, ONLY TO LEAD US TO THIS POINT WHERE WE ARE CORNERED AND THERE'S NO PLACE LEFT TO RUN...

i THINK SO. i THINK WE ARE ALIVE IN THIS TIME TO EXPERIENCE THE REVELATION OF THE ENEMY... AND ALL WHO WILL NOT EVENTUALLY SACRIFICE EVERYTHING THEY HAVE, INCLUDING THEIR VERY LIVES, TO RESIST BECOMING A PART OF THE KINGDOM OF THE ENEMY... WILL BE SUBJECT TO THE SAME FATE AS THIS, THE GREATEST ENEMY THAT MANKIND HAS EVER FACED.

THE TYGER... WHAT DREAD HAND OR DREAD EYE... HAS FRAMED THY fEArFUL SYMMETRY?

i DON'T THINK IT'S MERELY A MUNDANE Issue, involvINg global elites and secret plans to contrl and cuLL THE WORLD POPULATION WITH AN irON HANd.

I think IT'S A SpiriTUAL ISSue. I think PEOPLE ARE REVEALING EXACTLY WHAT TYPE OF SPIRIT REALLY LIES WITHIN THEM.
eVEN THE PEOPLE YOU'VE KNOWN SINCE YOUTH, PeOPLE you consiDEr BEST FRIeNDS aND close reLAtives... were they really who you thought they were?

Now is the time which tells what men truly are, and what supposedly good men will do to maintain THE lIe... BECAuse we've seeN supposedly GOOD AND TRUSTED MEN OVERNiGHT TUrn into tHE SAme sort oF tyranNICAL ZEalOTS WHICH LED TO THE HOLOCAUST.

remember... they came for the most vulnerable first... and as a matter of fact, it was their own family members which offered them up, telling themselves and everyone around them that they were doing it for the greater good.

THE GREATER GOOD IS always the greatest eVIL... aND WE can TEll oUrSELvEs thAT mAny are JusT MisTAkEn, mANY JUST don'T UndErSTand...

But maYBE ThEY ARE NoT MIStaKEn At all. mAybE THey knoW eXaCTlY whaT they are doing. MAYbe pSYchOpaThY IS far more nuanced anD wIdESPREAD thaN The EstABlIsHmEnT WOuLD LeAd us tO BeLiEVe.

hERE'S THE TERRIBLE FACT... one which I HAD THE misfortuNE Of beholdinG MYSELF.

there arE ONLY TWO WAYS... ONE IS GOD AND TRUTH AND LIFE, AND ONE IS saTan and lIEs And death... anD THE LATtEr iS known by so maNy NAMES, AND HAS SO MANY GUISES, AND HE DRAWS PEOPLE IN WITH MYSTERY AND INTRIGUE... anD THERE IS NE'ER A SOUl WHICH IN AND OF ITSELF CAN RESIST.

THE lAST PArt is disturbing, BeCauSe the illusion/deluSIon is sO COMpLETE, SO HOliSTIC, SO COSMIC, THAT IT Is a CLOSed circuit, as far as a man can tell... AND ALL THE "evidence" is clear. It is the "highest" of sciences, aFter ALL.

So HOW ARE THere tWO WaYS, If As FAR as a maN COuLD POssiBLY GET, He will only FinD tHaT the ciRCuiT iS compleTE anD ThE sENTENCE is ASsuRed?

WELL the wAY OF lIFE COMES FROM OUTSIDE THE COSMIC CIRCUIT.

tHERE IS NOTHING IN MAN'S ABILITY TO SAVE HIMSELF FROM THE INEVITABILITY OF THE CIRCUIT. HE WHO CONTROLS (OR RATHER APPEARS AS THE CONTROLLER) THE CIRCUIT IS THE SUPREME ONE, ACCORDING TO MAN. IF HE WHO CONTROLS THE CIRCUIT IS CORRUPT, THE WHOLE CIRCUIT IS CORRUPT. EVERY SLICE OF THE SPECTRUM. EVERY SHADE OF THE RAINBOW. tHUS, AlL WHO MERgE In ANY wAY, SHAPE, OR FORM, witH THe circuiT OR the One wHO SIts on ITS THRONE AS THE APPARENT MOst hiGH... will Be suPReMeLY cORRuPT.

THAT'S WHAT THis is all aBoUT. IT is SPIRITUAL. i can feel the darkness becoming more intense daily. it will soon become crippling.

There will be few who truly understand the length, width, and breadth of the conspiracy... not because they are unable, but because they are unwilling.

i DON'T SAY THIS LIGHTLY. jESUS cHRIST IS THE ONLY SOLUTION. eVEN IF YOU DO NOT BELIEVE... ASSESS ALL THE DATA again. there seems to be a strange hatred for the gospel AND Christ, while there seems to be an almost ubiquitous embracing of new age, OCCULT, satanist, HINDU, BUDDHIST, AND esoterIC gnosis-BASED spiritual/philosophical paths. Christ is fine, as long as he fits into these aforementioned doctrines as just another enlightened sage... BUT THe moment you say "Christ is uniquely God", SUDDENLY, YOU ARE THE GUY NO ONE WANTS AT THEIR ParTiEs.

AnD HERe'S ANotHER sCARY thIng... THERE ARE LOTS OF PEOPLE who SAY "cHRIST IS GOD", yET they LIVE and act as if satan is their god... because, AMONG ONE OF SATAN'S SPECIALTIES... IS CHURNING OUT GENERIC PLASTIC GARBAGE... AND ENDLESS SUPPLY OF GENERIC FACSIMILES. IN FACT, SATAN IS THE GENERIC GOD... THE ALL-ENCOMPASSING BORG-MIND THAT WILL FIT NICELY INTO ANY STOCK IMAGE. SINCE VIRTUALLY EVERY GENRE OF HUMAN ExperieNCe HAS BEEN EXpeRTLy crafted (the crAFT...) to fit niceLY into ThIS COSMIC plasTIC stock image...

wHEre IS A mAN TrULY lOOKINg FOr trutH SUPPOSED To turn? If YoU tuRN OuTwARD, You get satan. if you TuRN inward, YOU Get sATan. IF you turn left or right... UP Or doWn... YOU GET SATan. If YOU ARE DESPERATELY ALONE AND YOU WANT FELLOWSHIP, YOU GET SATAN.

yOU GET THE TYGER... READY TO POUNCE AND GOBBLE YOU UP, AND ANIMATE YOUR SOULLESS HUSK As just another one of his clever camoFLAUGES.

bUT the trUTH is stIlL OuT theRE. I just wonder how desperaTely cORNErED ONE Needs to be to CRY oUt FOr TrutH TO help THEM?

Well.. cHriSt SaID tO taKe uP your crosS and FOllOW him. he sAID tO bE CRUcified. thaT Is the ONly wAy TO saLvaTIon.

yEt Any MAN wHO HANGs on A treE is cURsED. we do nOt GO WIlliNGlY tO SUCH A faTe.

and so... eVEn ThOuGh the guLAGs And The ConCeNTratioN caMPs And THE HANGmen anD THE fiRINg sQUADS maY bE The WORk OF The devil...

perhAPS GoD needs Those of us WHO StILL remAIN AT least somewhat of sound mInD to BEHold the FEArfUl SYMMEtRY OF that tYGer... and to be profoUNDLY mortified BY it... And perhaps hE ultimately will use all of this TO DO JUsT tHAT.

IN JUst a feW ShOrT dEcAdeS, perhaps 100 YEARS or a liTTLE MorE... Christianity wiLL FaLL aWAY and become IrRElEvanT.

That'S NOt A BAD thing. We'RE Not dEAlInG WITH AN IDEOlOGy. we're Not deALIng with imaginary thinGs IN THE MINDS OF THOSE WHO CLAIM TO BelieVe it. ALL of tHIS IS paRt OF THe ENEMy'S CAmOflAUGe, AND IT'S bEEn exPErTLY eNgInEErEd over milleNia.

WE'RE DEALING witH THE true and eternal reality. THAT'S WHAT WE finaLLY In thE MOST EXQUISITELY INTENSE and vivid EXISTENTIAL agony muST SCrEam out for. GOD, PLEase save me, A SINNER, WHo has faLlEN foolishLY yet WILLIngLY Into the mouth of a HunGRY tyger!

i'vE sAiD iT OnCe aND I'lL SAy It AgaIN. we do nOT wanT the TRUTh. We do not want to see what HORRIBLE THING IT IS we truLY SERVE.

THE BAD NEWS MUST ALWAYs come first. and it's terrible.

i FEAR gOD, NOT BECAUSE HE IS good AND WOULd spare mE AS LONG AS i REPENT and ask for forgiveness, bUT BECAUSE ALl eLSE Is terrible, AND BECAUSE ANY MAN WHO WOULD chOose aNYTHING Else Is terrible ENOUGH tO JUSTLY INCUR GOD'S WRatH... WhICH must BE EXceEdingly TERRIBLE, if EVEN THE TYGER feARS IT.

NOW THINK ABOUT ALl the supposedly good PEoPLE YOU KNOW. tHInK aBout YOURSELF, EVEN. HOW TERRIBLY crooked musT WE Be, If WE DO NOT Wish to kNOW wHat EVil WE serve? iT WAS NOT HITLER OR HIS INNER CIRCLE WHICH eXECUTED MILLIONS. It was the ordinaRY MEN. it was NoT the viEtCOnG WHiCH RAPED, tortured, AND EXECUTED wOmEN, CHILDREN, AND innocent FArmers in vietnam. it was the GOod old americaNs, THe basTions Of virtue. iT IS Not THE ELITES WHICH IGNORED THEIR ELdERLY, DYING, AND VULNERABLE FAMILY meMBErs TO lANGuish and diE iN ISOLATION On the obviously bUNK threat of a "virus" wiTH A 99.9 perCENT ReCOveRY RATe. It is our very friends and family... the same peoplE wE WERE JUST HAVING A GOOD LAUGH, A HUg, anD MAyBE evEN A KISS wItH jUst A COUPLE yeArs ago. NoW... tHEY say IT'S FOR "the saFety OF THe VulNErable". We just doN't wANnA PUT graMa Or LITTLE slOw FrEDdY WITH pRoGeRia aNd doWn syndrOme AT RiSk, says we...

but the reALITY is... We jUst WanTEd tO eRasE all ReminDErs OF dEath aND tHe FraGilITy aND vUlneRaBILIty Of mOrTAl mEN FROm OUr livEs, jUSt like THose In NAZI gerMANY DId. WE just wanted THE old, tHE siCK, tHE dIsabled, AND THE SOCIALLy DEFUNCT TO just die aLoNe... JUsT diSaPpeaR already, SO WE don'T Have to KNOW hOw MUCH OF AN asSHole we ReaLLy ARE.( evER seEN THe AvERage PeRson TALKinG To sLOw frEDdY likE ThEy'rE SITtInG up oN SOme hIGH PEdestaL TALKING DOWN TO a LITtle animaL hard of hearing? it'S disGustInG, AND I FRANKLY THINK SLOW FREDDY IS MOvIng at lightspEED AND all The dogSHiTS WHO GRASP OnTO EVen The smAlLest liTtlE ApPEarance of AUthoRItY, even iF IT'S KnOwINg HOW TO TIE thEIr shOElACE WHERe otherS CAN'T, arE LUCkY LItTLE SLOW freDDY doESn't REVEal hIS TRUE foRm aS aN avenginG aNgeL And strikE THEM DOWN wiTH hOLY RiGHTEOUS FIre...)

AND then we WANT to paT oursELVES on tHe back for it, thinkinG We werE DoING GOD'S wORk. wE WERE SO NICE TO LITTLE DiMWIT DEWEy. IT'LL BE SO GOod to feEL altRUISTIC AGAIN Once THIS iS All ovER AND WE CAN PAT that StuPID LITTLE PLaGuE on Our sUNNy BEAUTiFUL DAY ON THE HEAD As We GiVE HIM A liTtLE DOG TREAT OF THE APPEARANCE OF ACCEPTance. buT hOpefULly, he'll just DEepthroAt A shOTGUn aND BloW HIS DEFUNCT BRAINS OUT, SO wE CAN FROM A SAFe distaNCE SAY JUST how tRAGIC it was, and THEN WE CAN hAshtaG aBout SUICIDE prevenTiOn or SOme BULlSHiT jUst sO WE CAN FEEL ABOve iT, WHILE AT the same Time gaRNeRING liKES and comments aboUT JUST HOW BEAUTIFUL OF A SOUl we ARE on OUr fAcepuKe page.

THIS tuRneD INTo a raNt... bUT you KNoW whAT? nOBODY HAS A BEAUtiFul Soul. That'S Just somETHing Nicey nice hot GIRLS Say TO PEOPle THEy ThiNk ArE UGly OR BeNEath tHEM BUt want to sOUNd like tHey're coMpLImenTInG theM, and also that's just somethINg hoRNy hippie dUdES sAy to The Nicey nicE HOT GIRls as they bang each other's braiNS OUT ON TOP OF THE bloody BODIES OF ALL THE DEAD FETUSES SHE ABORTEd.

THERE'S THIS MOVIE CALLED HESHEr... well it'S not THE gReateSt mOVIe eVER... BUT thIs tweeny boy befriends NaTALIE portman, then HE Befriends a mETALhead house-sitter, and then nataLIE POrtMAn meets the METALHEAD and theY TALk AboUT HOW MucH THEy think tweeny BOY IS A GREAT KID, AND THEn they just start banging each other out of nowhere, and the boy catches them.... and THAT'S THe WORLD FOR YOU.

yOU think you GOT A GREAT hope, and THEN YOU catCH soME Satanic fuck pretendinG to Be yoUR BEst bUDDY fucking it to death.

gOD FORGIVE ME... i TrIed noT tO SWEar, BUT IT'S HARD TO CAPTURE CYNIcISM AND pROPER LOATHING WITHOUT IT.