The Kung Flu, Armageddon or no big deal?

news and stuff
grimsianabeech

Re: The Kung Flu, Armageddon or no big deal?

Post by grimsianabeech »

thiS Is ALsO a BIT Off sUBJecT BUT ON POINT with the level of absurd NOnsenSE PEoPLe ARE CONSUMING now.

theSe New ApPleBEES CoMmercials, With blItHERIng IdiOTS Dancing ON tiKtok VidEoS To a soNG WHERE sOmE HILLBILly RAPpiNg nuncE is SINging AbsolUte noNseNSe WordS... AbSoLute nONSEnSe WOrDS!!! whAT... thE fUcK... Is THis!?!?
Witch Hunt

Post by Witch Hunt »

grimsianabeech wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 6:34 am here's why masks wORK:

FUCK!!!!!!!

THAT IS COLD AS FUCK!
Witch Hunt

Post by Witch Hunt »

grimsianabeech wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 6:31 am EVeRYTHING THey COme OUT wITH IN THE NEWs ABOUT NEW VARIANTS AND STUFF... ISN'T IT INTERESTING THAT a) VARIANTS WHICH SHOULD E GETTING WEAKER AS THEY MOVE THROUGH AND ACCLIMATE TO THE POPULATION ARE ACTUALLY SAID TO BE GETTING STRONGER, AND b) THEY CONVENIENTLY ARE SAID TO ONLY BE ADVERSELY AFFECTING THE UNVAXXINATED... BUT HERE'S A THING. THE VAX ISN'T FOR THE VARIANT. SO WHY WOULD IT EVEN MAKE A DIFFERENCE? HOW IS THE VACCINE EVEN A "SYMPTOM MITIGATOR"? A VACCINE IS EITHER A WEAKENED VERSION OF A VIRUS OR IT'S THE MRNA FOR A SPIKE PROTEIN IN ORDER FOR THE IMMUNE SYSTEM TO DEVELOP A RESPONSE. IT IS NOT LIKE AN ANTI-HISTAMINE OR AN NSAID, WHERE IT SPECIFICALLY TREATS SYMPTOMS.

AM I WRONG ABOUT THAT? WITH JUST THE LITTLE I KNOW ABOUT IMMUNOLOGY, IT DOESN'T SEEM TO MAKE SENSE.
So in America, the CDC is saying that anyone that has the vaccine will need a booster. In Israel they are taliking about the vaccinated needing a fourth shot. So WTF?
grimsianabeech

Post by grimsianabeech »

The flames are reaching a crescendo. Something's gonna pop very soon.

It's a wonder if there is even one more honest man left but I... AnD EvEN i qUESTION my HoNestY, honESTlY.

beTWEEn a RoCk and a HARD PLACE... a double-bind, a lose-lose, and a vivid and burning0 lust for a thing which is as though it is a naked shapely woman without a face... a thing which should be the love for a person, but a person cannot be found, and so... the love turns objective, and morphs into a dark and twisted lust for an unnameable devil... whom we both love and hate with a passion at the same time. a painted corpse.

Our lovely bride has died. And now we watch her burn.
Witch Hunt

Post by Witch Hunt »

So now they are making up stories about a possible cure.

Red

Post by Red »

To be fair on the ivermectin stuff...the other side is being almost as crazy and slightly dishonest.
Take Bro Brogan for example, the bro takes a cocktail of three different drugs. One of them being an experimental drug not available to the plebs, then everyone praises ivermectin to keep the "fight" going.
Witch Hunt

Post by Witch Hunt »

Red wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 5:45 pm To be fair on the ivermectin stuff...the other side is being almost as crazy and slightly dishonest.
Take Bro Brogan for example, the bro takes a cocktail of three different drugs. One of them being an experimental drug not available to the plebs, then everyone praises ivermectin to keep the "fight" going.
I just find the dewormer narrative highly suspicious.
Witch Hunt

Post by Witch Hunt »

Red

Post by Red »

Witch Hunt wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 7:35 am
Red wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 5:45 pm To be fair on the ivermectin stuff...the other side is being almost as crazy and slightly dishonest.
I just find the dewormer narrative highly suspicious.
So i guess that for a drug to have the emergency use authorization there has to be no other available therapies. Then you have the ex commissioner of the FDA now sitting on the board of directors for pfizer. For pfizer to keep their EUA and their vax, the FDA needs to make sure that anything else beneficial is banned. So naturally pfizer making 200million a day off all of this is so important that they need to ban a safe effective drug whos maker has received a nobel prize. They are now also going after NAC, an over the counter supplement because it has been effective in treating covid. It's just way too obvious now. For years alternative health nuts have been able to peddle their salty rat turds as cancer cures and nobody has said shit, now that something is actually effective they need to get rid of it.
Witch Hunt

Post by Witch Hunt »

Pretty much ...