The Kung Flu, Armageddon or no big deal?

news and stuff
Witch Hunt

The Kung Flu, Armageddon or no big deal?

Post by Witch Hunt »

*DISCLAIMER!
The virus is real, the deaths are real, the Panic is not.

Having said that......WTF happened to people? They used to inquisitive, insightful and incredulous. They never would have been scared or goose-stepped into this crazy mania about This Chinese virus. Why are they swallowing this panic,hook, line and sinker?

There are some important questions that need to be answered but are not because the media will call anyone who raises them a conspiracy theorist. And Social media will de-platform them. An answer to any of them will completely destroy the Pandemic narrative.

1) Is the virus a bio-weapon or naturally occurring?
2) Are deaths from this virus monetized for hospitals?
3) Are 99% of virus deaths in the elderly and sickly segments of the population?
4) Has anyone died of old age in the last six months?

Discuss
grimsianabeech

Re: The Kung Flu, Armageddon or no big deal?

Post by grimsianabeech »

I'm actually not even sure the virus or the deaths are real.

Although, I'm not sure modern civilization or evolution is real, either.

I've got the sneaking suspicion that we're deeply and PROFOUNDLY hypnotized, and we're seeing "real" things which don't actually exist, seamlessly superimposed over what might actually exist.

Although, they are real enough to kill... but the mind is a powerful thing, and the father of lies is THE master hypnotist.

Science never just comes about by coincidence.

Infinite skepticism of the world and its machinations.
Witch Hunt

Post by Witch Hunt »

And so it begins.

Gov. Cuomo ends quarantine list, switches to testing plan for visitors
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Governor Andrew Cuomo announced New York is moving away from the Tri-State Travel Advisory and will now require people coming to the state to test negative.
Travelers must also have proof that they tested negative upon arrival, and must quarantine for three days.
And just how are they going to prove they have tested negative? A notation on their driver's license or passport? A special card that contains pertinent medical information? Anything like that can be forged. A doctor's permit can be forged.

What a shit show!
Witch Hunt

Post by Witch Hunt »

grimsianabeech

Post by grimsianabeech »

Sure there's a tax you can pay. Simply hand over all of your possessions and your privacy, and you'll never be happier (or is it "Never be happy again"?)

It's the year 2030. I own nothing, I have no privacy, and I've never been happier.

The "complete dehumanization" tax.

Could they actually pull that off?
Witch Hunt

Post by Witch Hunt »

The Wu-Flu is the greatest threat to humanity since Hitler, SHUT IT DOWN! LOCK IT DOWN! WEAR YOUR MASK!

And no one is talking about right now. Funny how that works.
Red

Post by Red »

I don't recall reading anything about people arguing over ebola, black plague or small pox being real.
Witch Hunt

Post by Witch Hunt »

Red wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 8:45 pm I don't recall reading anything about people arguing over ebola, black plague or small pox being real.
Me either, but you would think that with the end of the world at hand, it would get a little more press now like it did before the election. I mean it is a global pandemic right?

I mean it is only costing America about 5 trillion dollars a quarter, right?
grimsianabeech

Post by grimsianabeech »

"We're all in on it together."

- The World

"If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you. If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you."

- Jesus Christ