The mask doesn't cause breathing problems!

COINTEL, Disinfo and Propaganda
Witch Hunt

Re: The mask doesn't cause breathing problems!

Post by Witch Hunt »

grimsianabeech

Post by grimsianabeech »

Lotta gosh darn holes in the plot, for sure... but as long as you are an "expert", you can just info bomb our brains out and we'll just shut down completely.

What I don't get is... WTF are doctors doing not calling this shit out?

I mean I guess that question was answered after 9-11, when all of the "experts" agreed that WTC7 definitely fell straight down into its footprint, exactly like a controlled demolition, from non-blazing fire and asymmetrical damage.
Witch Hunt

Post by Witch Hunt »

Another good question is, where are all the dead doctors and nurses at? If the virus is as lethal as they say it is, Where are the dead?
Lexion

Post by Lexion »

Here

Cases are lower due the equipment they utilize.
Witch Hunt

Post by Witch Hunt »

Lexion wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 10:45 pm Here

Cases are lower due the equipment they utilize.
Sure about that? From your article
The authors of the new report take the government and healthcare industry to task for their failures to effectively track and report deaths.

“There is widespread resistance on the part of the healthcare industry to transparently provide information on nurse and other healthcare worker fatalities due to COVID-19,” write the authors.

“At the same time, federal, state, and local governments have failed to compel health care facilities to provide this data,” they add.
Seems that the article points out that some people think that the numbers of dead medical professionals is under-reported. I wonder if there is a way to tabulate the numbers of dead for healthcare professionals. LOL So who is right? Is it over or under? AND WHY ISN'T THERE A DEFINITIVE NUMBER THAT EVERYONE CAN AGREE ON, SEVEN MONTHS INTO THIS PANDEMIC?

If the number is 1,200 so far, that number is still way too low in comparisons to the early projections. Now if the government has revised its projections for deaths, can they take another look at actual deaths? Can they clean it up a bit? I mean can they finally say that a person decapitated in a traffic accident did not die of covid? I'm serious.

This isn't the civilization ending pandemic that we were sold, it's just another corona virus.
grimsianabeech

Post by grimsianabeech »

It's just another WTC7. Truth hidden in plain sight.
Witch Hunt

Post by Witch Hunt »

What about WTC7 ?
grimsianabeech

Post by grimsianabeech »

It's pretty obvious. It fell without much obstacle in a manner that suggests very strongly it it fell from something other than merely fires and damage. When you see the footage of it falling, the first thought you have (and the first thought the broadcaster at the time had) is that it looks exactly like a controlled demolition.

The twin towers are unprecedented falls in that they were massively tall skyscrapers, and so the "pancake effect" actually might make sense there, seeing as how they had been directly hit by 747s at full speed... and the portions above the damage areas were massive and must have been a great strain on the structural integrity of the floors below.

WTC7 was hit by falling debris and had sustained a moderate level of fire damage, but it had nowhere near the amount of direct and potentially catastrophic damage to that the twin towers had sustained, and yet it fell in an even more bizarrely uniform fashion. It was also much smaller and wider to scale than the twin towers, and of course a plane hadn't taken out multiple floors all the way through to the other side. So how would the "pancake effect" apply in an even more uniform fashion to something that had sustained damage that was far more asymmetrical to scale than the twin towers?

I was highly skeptical of the truther claims until I remembered WTC7. I don't think that building should have fallen in the way it did unless someone had designed for it to fall that way.

If WTC7 fell because of willful intent, then the whole story of 9/11 is called into question.

It's truly the key which unlocks the possibility of all other conspiracy theories.

Of course... conspiracy theory is still a massive black hole, seeing as how the true causes behind the curtains are next to impossible to determine for certain...

So I dunno. When you can get away with hiding something so obvious in pain sight like that, you can be sure that the public isn't paying much attention, and therefore getting away with things one normally wouldn't get away with becomes much easier in the future.

All of the science behind it is above my level of comprehension, but that's kind of the point. Some things are obvious and don't require a masters in physics, structural engineering, or in the case of the pandemic, a medical degree. You just know that something's not right with what you are presented with.

I don't know. Not much we can do about it.
Witch Hunt

Post by Witch Hunt »

grimsianabeech wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:54 am All of the science behind it is above my level of comprehension, but that's kind of the point. Some things are obvious and don't require a masters in physics, structural engineering, or in the case of the pandemic, a medical degree. You just know that something's not right with what you are presented with.

I don't know. Not much we can do about it.
The hallmark of any great conspiracy is the obfuscation. The blending of fact and fiction, the selling of an "official" narrative while ridiculing uncomfortable details, unexplained witness deaths, gaslighting....FUCK !

That shit gets me hard.
grimsianabeech

Post by grimsianabeech »

Now they are saying that the virus is here to stay, with or without a vaccine, therefore social distancing, masks, lockdown, and the LIMITATION OF SOCIAL GATHERINGS will be absolutely indefinite.

They haven't taken away firearms in the USA yet. Bad move. I also hear that, out in California, restaurant owners are preparing for an all out insurrection possibly 100,000 men strong.

Problem, Reaction...

I wonder what the Solution is gunna be?