The mask doesn't cause breathing problems!

COINTEL, Disinfo and Propaganda
grimsianabeech

The mask doesn't cause breathing problems!

Post by grimsianabeech »

Yes, you heard it correctly. You know how when you wear the mask for too long or when you're at work toiling away for next to nothing and to preserve what seems to be a futile future of solipsistic isolated torture, when you suddenly get hit with the sensation of being suffocated to near unconsciousness?

Well... you're just a liar with anxiety and mental illness.

Wear. The. Mask. Period. Shut up.

Seriously, though. I have been amazed that nobody is talking about this brilliant piece of absolutely base common-sense denial.

If science says it's raining out, but you look outside your window and it's a beautiful sunny day... don't trust your senses because you are a liar and everything you experience is a lie, so when you convey your experience to others, you're just lying and making excuses for why you're not wearing a raincoat and carrying an umbrella. That doesn't make any sense... but that's because you are a liar.

Here. I will help you stop lying, liar.

Here's an informative video on how to breathe properly when your mouth is completely covered by an absolutely not filthy disease-ridden butt nappy.... or not a butt nappy. A Perfectly normal and healthy face augmentation device:

(Watch the friendly pretty lady as she shows you how to overcome your absolutely unnatural and LYING LIAR difficulty breathing while being suffocated... err protected... by your absolutely fine and good new permanent body part::::)

grimsianabeech

Re: The mask doesn't cause breathing problems!

Post by grimsianabeech »

We have always been at war with the Virus. We have always worn masks.

No, seriously.

This just in! Breaking news:

"Shut up!"
Red

Post by Red »

The issue with the mask is how crazy and arbitrary the rules seem to be.
Walking to a table-mask on
sitting at table eating- mask off
Target/walmart-okay
hair salons- government officials only
You without mask- deadly health risk you get a ticket
Homeless guy shitting in the street and sharing needles- meh
Another weird thing, why is the least hygienic group of people not being decimated by this virus. I can get it by some maskless guy at walmart but i can't get it at tent city that is covered in human shit with up to 6 people in a tent?
I need to stay 6 feet away and wear a mask if I go shopping but if i hurl a brick into the window and steal what i want im immune? '
I have to eat outside the establishment and be spaced out from other tables because of the virus but a packed crowd of people harassing the patrons are immune?
I don't wear a mask because of the lack of consistency with the story im being told.
grimsianabeech

Post by grimsianabeech »

Yeah, the story is complete shite. What amazes me is that doctors who should know better have for the most part completely gone along with this. Lie after lie, even when the lie reverses, they just say "Yep, that's what we've said the whole time! We're experts. Trust us."

Is there a secret occult society of doctors I should know about?

Two things, if I'm completely honest:

I don't like personal confrontation if it can be avoided.

Also... I'm not Dr. House. If I flout rules, people don't think I'm a badass. They just fire me and/or blacklist me.

I have not the power to sway anyone because everyone already thinks I'm a moron. Partially, it's my fault, but partially, they are projecting because it's easier for them to think I'm mentally ill or stupid than admit the truth.

Come on... most people KNOW it's all shite. Yet they act as if it's real, like.... like they're not even real people. Merely talking props. Ya know?
Witch Hunt

Post by Witch Hunt »

The issue isn't the mask, it's whether or not the government feels it has enough support to mandate a vaccine. A test if you will.

It is called manufacturing consent.
grimsianabeech

Post by grimsianabeech »

Witch Hunt wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 9:51 pm The issue isn't the mask, it's whether or not the government feels it has enough support to mandate a vaccine. A test if you will.

It is called manufacturing consent.
Oh it does.

Wearing something outside the body is one thing, and I'm just barely complying in order to keep my job (most of the time, it's round my neck because well duh you can't breathe in the thing! especially when doing strenuous manual labor!)...

However, I'm very concerned about this so-called "vaccine". It's a very weird new type of vax, apparently. I'm not very well-read on what it will be, but the little I've heard, from Bill Gates' own mouth... it sounds very ominous. It sounds like it's genetic manipulation, almost.
grimsianabeech

Post by grimsianabeech »

Another thing is this... I cannot and will not carry any sort of digital device around with me. So, all of these digital certificates and apps and things they are talking about... I know myself. I can't do that. Those devices make me sick. I can feel them in my pocket when I've tried to carry one a couple of times (the dumm ol' flip phones), and it makes my thigh tingle and ache, and it gives me anxiety and weird pains all around my body. It may be psychological, it may be spiritual, it may actually be a physical thing actually harming me... but I can't do it. I hate cell phones. Always have. I hate what they've done to people. I hate where it's taking people, convincing them to take electronic devices further and further closer to their brains and into their bodies and minds and perhaps even their soul, if that were possible..

And that's where the line has been drawn. I can't go past it.

I don't know what I'll do. I'm not trying to be rebellious. I think rebellion is another cheap load of BS, and as we've seen, all of these so-called "rebels" of society, they've been the first to bend over and take all this crap right up their arse like good little NWO soldiers...

But there comes a point where one is compelled by a higher power by the spirit and through one's own circumstance to just stop and not go any further down a certain path. Cease and desist. Your mind and your conscioence and your spirit just will not allow you to proceed any further, no matter how much pressure you are under to do it.
Witch Hunt

Post by Witch Hunt »

Well if you won't be chipped or wear track able gear or clothes, I guess it it off to the camps then.
grimsianabeech

Post by grimsianabeech »

I hope not... but that's the way a lot of mentally and physically ill/disabled people are. They can't keep up with all the tech and convoluted rules and regulations.

Whoa...

Uh oh.
Witch Hunt

Post by Witch Hunt »

On the bright side, you will not be alone.